All You Need For Your Online Presence in One Place.
We build professional, intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing websites at incredibly affordable prices.
WEB DESIGN SERVICES
- CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Virtual Stores and eCommerce
- Presentation Websites
- Online Catalogs
- Portal Systems
- & Any Other Dynamic Website
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- Custom Logo and Branding
- Multiple Page Brochures
- Custom Business Cards
- Stationery and Letterhead
- Print Ads / Magazine
- Billboards and Large Banners
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Video Optimization
- Web Data Analysis
- Email Marketing
our working processin 3 steps
To continuously achieve desirous and successful outcomes in a given discipline, a logical methodology is a must. At Networtech, we ascribe our success to the very fact that we closely follow a web design methodology that keeps us producing at an expeditious rate.MORE ABOUT US + +
planning & strategy
No member of our team puts finger to keyboard until there is a firm understanding of the project at hand: the purpose, the constraints, the target date. We persistently deliver just what the client asked for thanks to this approach.
design & develop
With every web-engineer now fully cognizant of the said approach, it's time for the team to get down to the nitty-gritty. Here, our years of technical experience give us a facility in swiftly building a website that exceeds standards from a content, layout, & functionality standpoint.
test & deliver
Our code is written in a manner such that changes can be made to the design and/or functionality of the website rather easily. This makes for a faster delivery time; and this is where the great web-designers separate themselves from the rest of the pack.
What's NewVIEW ALL -
- 30/07/2014in What's NewEye Tracking Display Image A Picture Is More Than 1000 SEO Articles Take a look at the picture posted above. An SEO specialist can write 1000 articles on the subject of search engine optimization, but those 1000 articles still won’t say as much as this picture. If you understand what is going on in this...
- 28/07/2014in What's NewThey say that the eyes never lie. That the eyes tell all. And now, as a result of the emergence of eye-tracking technology, it is possible to tell what the eyes are saying. Tracking eye movements can give us incredible insights into advertising and design – revealing quite a bit about human tendencies. We’ve chosen...
- 24/07/2014in What's NewThe majority of the Internet marketing advice that you come across will tell you to write for the users. Always write for the users, and never write for search engines, say the search engine optimization gurus. And I agree. Why? Because jamming as many keywords into a post will just lull your listeners, and your...
- 18/07/2014in What's NewIn our previous articles, we have spoken about the value of SEO and the legion of benefits that one can get by spending a great deal of time doing SEO on their website. An e-commerce website that isn’t displayed on any search engine results pages is like a business card that hasn’t been handed out...
- 16/07/2014in What's NewEvery autodidact that wants to do all the online business stuff by his self will eventually reach a point where SEO becomes the very next thing on his list of priorities. He will realize that the aesthetic look to his website is great for keeping people on his website for a longer period of time,...
Online MarketingVIEW ALL -
- 29/03/2014in Online MarketingBy now every business owner should know that it’s important to engage with their clients online. At the same time there is a cost involved in participating and keeping up with every single Social Network. With the rapid rate of new Social Networks appearing every other week, it’s very important to decide wisely which one...
- 24/03/2014in Online MarketingSearch Engine Optimization continues to be a burgeoning technique and tool for increasing the traffic of a given website; and now, much like everything else, it has gone social. With social media being such an integral part of our daily lives for quite some time now, its value in the sphere of marketing and business...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingFacebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; these are the kings of the social media world. I’m willing to bet the ranch that you have heard of them. Most probably, you are registered to one or two, or maybe even all three of these social networking sites. They are a great way to keep in touch with friends and...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingWeb-Marketing – it’s a term that most would consider familiar and intelligible. Ask someone to define the term and you will likely get a response along the lines of, “It’s just online advertising.” Some responses will have a bit more depth and breadth to them, but, for the most part, the responses would be fairly...
WHO WE ARE
Our primary goal and utmost concern here at Networtech is to exchange value for value – and that means not only delivering websites of the highest quality, but providing outstanding customer service to all our clients, past or present. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we have learned a thing or two about what it takes to flourish in this fast-paced, competitive industry. We pride ourselves in developing and closely following a design methodology that will give to you the website you've been looking for in a timely manner.
Mike totally re-did my website, which was prehistoric and very limited. Working together, we made it more modern and added so many functions and uses it’s a whole new thing.
Ali Shah // General Manager // Medical Clinic
I would, and have already, recommended Networtech to other businesses. They went above and beyond in helping me create our site and truly trying to understand our needs. Mike was always patient with changes that needed to be made along the way and with my learning process of building a functional site. Any changes we did make were always done quickly.
Jacklin Spiegel // Broker // Fine Homes