All You Need For Your Online Presence in One Place.
We build professional, intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing websites at incredibly affordable prices.
WEB DESIGN SERVICES
- CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Virtual Stores and eCommerce
- Presentation Websites
- Online Catalogs
- Portal Systems
- & Any Other Dynamic Website
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- Custom Logo and Branding
- Multiple Page Brochures
- Custom Business Cards
- Stationery and Letterhead
- Print Ads / Magazine
- Billboards and Large Banners
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Video Optimization
- Web Data Analysis
- Email Marketing
our working processin 3 steps
To continuously achieve desirous and successful outcomes in a given discipline, a logical methodology is a must. At Networtech, we ascribe our success to the very fact that we closely follow a web design methodology that keeps us producing at an expeditious rate.MORE ABOUT US + +
planning & strategy
No member of our team puts finger to keyboard until there is a firm understanding of the project at hand: the purpose, the constraints, the target date. We persistently deliver just what the client asked for thanks to this approach.
design & develop
With every web-engineer now fully cognizant of the said approach, it's time for the team to get down to the nitty-gritty. Here, our years of technical experience give us a facility in swiftly building a website that exceeds standards from a content, layout, & functionality standpoint.
test & deliver
Our code is written in a manner such that changes can be made to the design and/or functionality of the website rather easily. This makes for a faster delivery time; and this is where the great web-designers separate themselves from the rest of the pack.
What's NewVIEW ALL -
- 17/03/2015in What's NewThe Difference – Night and Day Today’s Photoshop mavens have the capacity to do virtually anything to an image, but do their talents and expertise translate to the same quality of work when using the software’s first release? The video shown below clearly depicts that such is not the case. The popular, highly-esteemed E-learning s...
- 26/02/2015in What's NewHTTP, the web’s foundational protocol, is changing for the better – and we can thank the advent of HTTP/2, an important breakthrough that, given enough time, will make the internet faster and more efficient in transmitting data. After two years of intensive deliberation and contemplation, the Internet Engineering Task Form, a standards ...
- 26/02/2015in What's NewThe FCC, short for Federal Communications Commission: a communications regulation agency of the United States Federal Government, has endorsed the decision to reclassify broadband as a utility. This means that the government will have more command over how data gets passed over the internet – an odious phenomenon known as net neutrality. The ...
- 24/10/2014in What's NewIn the fast paced world of today, consumers are highly suggestible – relying on those around them for advice on what to buy, what a good product is, what a good service is, and the like. Why spend hours researching a product or service when you have a friend or acquaintance who can help you...
- 06/10/2014in What's NewEarly on in a web designer’s career, she soon realizes that customers don’t just want sensationally beautiful websites that put even the peerless Andy Warhol’s art to shame. What they want are customers. They want to make a profit. And the degree to which they can profit will only be as great as the number...
Online MarketingVIEW ALL -
- 25/11/2014in Online MarketingSkepticism in the face of insufficient evidence is a perfectly healthy state of mind. A skeptic is one who is committed to reason and evidence, who wants to know why something is true before he accepts that it is true. This is an individual with intellectual humility, a commendable man who knows that truth cannot...
- 29/03/2014in Online MarketingBy now every business owner should know that it’s important to engage with their clients online. At the same time there is a cost involved in participating and keeping up with every single Social Network. With the rapid rate of new Social Networks appearing every other week, it’s very important to decide wisely which one...
- 24/03/2014in Online MarketingSearch Engine Optimization continues to be a burgeoning technique and tool for increasing the traffic of a given website; and now, much like everything else, it has gone social. With social media being such an integral part of our daily lives for quite some time now, its value in the sphere of marketing and business...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingFacebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; these are the kings of the social media world. I’m willing to bet the ranch that you have heard of them. Most probably, you are registered to one or two, or maybe even all three of these social networking sites. They are a great way to keep in touch with friends and...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingWeb-Marketing – it’s a term that most would consider familiar and intelligible. Ask someone to define the term and you will likely get a response along the lines of, “It’s just online advertising.” Some responses will have a bit more depth and breadth to them, but, for the most part, the responses would be fairly...
WHO WE ARE
Our primary goal and utmost concern here at Networtech is to exchange value for value – and that means not only delivering websites of the highest quality, but providing outstanding customer service to all our clients, past or present. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we have learned a thing or two about what it takes to flourish in this fast-paced, competitive industry. We pride ourselves in developing and closely following a design methodology that will give to you the website you've been looking for in a timely manner.
Mike totally re-did my website, which was prehistoric and very limited. Working together, we made it more modern and added so many functions and uses it’s a whole new thing.
Ali Shah // General Manager // Medical Clinic
I would, and have already, recommended Networtech to other businesses. They went above and beyond in helping me create our site and truly trying to understand our needs. Mike was always patient with changes that needed to be made along the way and with my learning process of building a functional site. Any changes we did make were always done quickly.
Jacklin Spiegel // Broker // Fine Homes