All You Need For Your Online Presence in One Place.
We build professional, intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing websites at incredibly affordable prices.
WEB DESIGN SERVICES
- CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Virtual Stores and eCommerce
- Presentation Websites
- Online Catalogs
- Portal Systems
- & Any Other Dynamic Website
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- Custom Logo and Branding
- Multiple Page Brochures
- Custom Business Cards
- Stationery and Letterhead
- Print Ads / Magazine
- Billboards and Large Banners
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Video Optimization
- Web Data Analysis
- Email Marketing
our working processin 3 steps
To continuously achieve desirous and successful outcomes in a given discipline, a logical methodology is a must. At Networtech, we ascribe our success to the very fact that we closely follow a web design methodology that keeps us producing at an expeditious rate.MORE ABOUT US + +
planning & strategy
No member of our team puts finger to keyboard until there is a firm understanding of the project at hand: the purpose, the constraints, the target date. We persistently deliver just what the client asked for thanks to this approach.
design & develop
With every web-engineer now fully cognizant of the said approach, it's time for the team to get down to the nitty-gritty. Here, our years of technical experience give us a facility in swiftly building a website that exceeds standards from a content, layout, & functionality standpoint.
test & deliver
Our code is written in a manner such that changes can be made to the design and/or functionality of the website rather easily. This makes for a faster delivery time; and this is where the great web-designers separate themselves from the rest of the pack.
What's NewVIEW ALL -
- 24/10/2014in What's NewIn the fast paced world of today, consumers are highly suggestible – relying on those around them for advice on what to buy, what a good product is, what a good service is, and the like. Why spend hours researching a product or service when you have a friend or acquaintance who can help you...
- 06/10/2014in What's NewEarly on in a web designer’s career, she soon realizes that customers don’t just want sensationally beautiful websites that put even the peerless Andy Warhol’s art to shame. What they want are customers. They want to make a profit. And the degree to which they can profit will only be as great as the number...
- 03/10/2014in What's NewSEO. Think of it as an investment with a high return. Far too often, a businessman or entrepreneur gets in contact with a Search Engine Optimization expert, loves what he hears, gets excited about the prospect of becoming more and more visible on the web, and then, upon hearing the price of the service, backs...
- 17/09/2014in What's NewA website needs traffic for it to serve its purpose. No impressions equals no conversions. In the exact same sense, a business can only do as well as the number of customers it has. No customers equals no sales, no sales equals no revenue. This is definitely why businesses spend such a great amount of...
- 16/09/2014in What's NewSearch engine optimization (SEO) is a topic that is very important when it comes to marketing one’s business on the web. With Search Engine Optimization strategies, the purpose is to rank very high in search engines. This will result in more visitors, since more people will see the link to your website than they would...
Online MarketingVIEW ALL -
- 25/11/2014in Online MarketingSkepticism in the face of insufficient evidence is a perfectly healthy state of mind. A skeptic is one who is committed to reason and evidence, who wants to know why something is true before he accepts that it is true. This is an individual with intellectual humility, a commendable man who knows that truth cannot...
- 29/03/2014in Online MarketingBy now every business owner should know that it’s important to engage with their clients online. At the same time there is a cost involved in participating and keeping up with every single Social Network. With the rapid rate of new Social Networks appearing every other week, it’s very important to decide wisely which one...
- 24/03/2014in Online MarketingSearch Engine Optimization continues to be a burgeoning technique and tool for increasing the traffic of a given website; and now, much like everything else, it has gone social. With social media being such an integral part of our daily lives for quite some time now, its value in the sphere of marketing and business...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingFacebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; these are the kings of the social media world. I’m willing to bet the ranch that you have heard of them. Most probably, you are registered to one or two, or maybe even all three of these social networking sites. They are a great way to keep in touch with friends and...
- 19/01/2011in Online MarketingWeb-Marketing – it’s a term that most would consider familiar and intelligible. Ask someone to define the term and you will likely get a response along the lines of, “It’s just online advertising.” Some responses will have a bit more depth and breadth to them, but, for the most part, the responses would be fairly...
WHO WE ARE
Our primary goal and utmost concern here at Networtech is to exchange value for value – and that means not only delivering websites of the highest quality, but providing outstanding customer service to all our clients, past or present. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we have learned a thing or two about what it takes to flourish in this fast-paced, competitive industry. We pride ourselves in developing and closely following a design methodology that will give to you the website you've been looking for in a timely manner.
Mike totally re-did my website, which was prehistoric and very limited. Working together, we made it more modern and added so many functions and uses it’s a whole new thing.
Ali Shah // General Manager // Medical Clinic
I would, and have already, recommended Networtech to other businesses. They went above and beyond in helping me create our site and truly trying to understand our needs. Mike was always patient with changes that needed to be made along the way and with my learning process of building a functional site. Any changes we did make were always done quickly.
Jacklin Spiegel // Broker // Fine Homes